Black Bean Spaghetti never hear of it? It’s bloody delicious, super healthy and also a gluten free pasta! Its made of 92% Black Beans and 8% water to create the perfect blend for al dente Black Bean Spaghetti every time.
We couldn’t believe it has 25 grams of protein, 12 grams of fibre in every serving! It’s amazing with pesto, tomato based sauces and cream based sauces pretty much everything you would throw at normal pasta.
We put together our favourite below; its a roast pumpkin, avocado and feta combo for the black bean spaghetti. We love it and you will as well!
Roast Pumpkin & Feta Black Bean Spaghetti
Deliciosu healthy and gluten free pasta option!
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
- sea salt
- 2ounces black bean spaghetti
- 1/2tablespoon butter
- 1/2 fresh limecut into wedges
- 1/4cup fresh cilantroplus more for garnish
- Garlic saltoptional
- 1/4cup of crumbled feta
- 2slices thinavocado
- 1 plum tomatodiced
- 1/3 jalapeño pepperchopped
- 1cup pumpkin cubed and boiled
- 2tablespoons plain 2% Greek yogurtor sour cream
- 1tablespoon chopped green onions
- Hot sauce or cayenne pepperto taste (optional)
If your after more gluten free recipes check out Gluten Free Chocolate Mug Cake